Monday, November 7, 2011

PreAPENGLISH 10: November 7-11

Greetings Sophomores!

I hope you had a pleasant weekend and are ready to tackle the new week. You all have your Amistad assignment by now, and I will talk to you more about what I expect in class. I will be creating a place to upload your essays on Moodle. Uploads will be due on Monday, Nov. 14. On our first class day, I will distribute your vocabulary for this week. You will take the quiz on these words on Monday and Tuesday of next, since Wednesday is the Plan Test, and Friday is a holiday. Please bring your textbooks so we can continue our study of early colonial literature, including captivity narratives. Any texts we do not complete in class will be homework reading, so let's not digress.

We will also be reviewing grammar rules for using commas, colons and semicolons. We have so much to do!

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments