Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PreAPENGLISH 10: November 14-18

Greetings Jr. APEs!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. For B classes, this is another short week, since I will be taking two of our students to compete in POL on Friday. Wish them luck!

Don't forget your quiz on lesson 9 vocabulary. I handed out the word list last week.

It is my hope that all classes will be prepared for a shortish test on the earliest American literature this week. To that end, we will complete our reading of the comparative histories of Jamestown and Plymouth colonies. Remember that your essays on Amistad or alternative essays on the Amistad court case will be due this Wednesday. Please upload them to Moodle. I will discuss the details of this assignment in class. Expect to take the aforementioned test on Thursday and Friday respectively. Anyone who is with me on the POL trip can arrange to make up the test.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments