Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ENGLISH 10: October 30-November 4

Hello Sophomores!

This is an A week, so we only meet twice. On Tuesday, we will share the narratives we have written. Be SURE to upload your completed narrative to Moodle. I will leave the assignment open for submissions for one more week, then I will no longer accept them. Do not come to me at the end of the quarter and ask to turn in this assignment. I will grade your essays and leave feedback on Moodle.

On Friday I will not be here. I have a workshop to attend. You will complete the film Amistad and do grammar exercises to practice you colon and semicolon use. Your substitute will give you a handout on your writing assignment for the film, and I will review specifics and answer questions next week.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments