Tuesday, October 19, 2010

English 10: Oct. 18-22

Well, one quarter is already passed. Grades come out soon. If they aren't what you were hoping, it's not to late to change the end result. Remember, participate in class, turn in every assignment, study, and try not to procrastinate, and you will be rewarded for your efforts.

This will prove another busy week. My A Day classes will only see me once, since I have Promethean Board training on Thursday, so we'll have to work extra fast to get all our goals accomplished. B Day students will lose a day, too, since Friday is the Poetry Out Loud Workshop.
Wish our winners luck in preparing for the regional competition in November!
  • I'll be reviewing sentence structure with all my tenth grade classes.
  • We'll also read a number of Native American myths and compare them with other familiar stories.
  • On the days I am away, you'll have a reading review of Native American literature and Of Plymouth Plantation, so bring your literature books. 
  • Also, don't forget that October is my tradition narrative-writing month. I'll be talking to you soon about a holiday narrative competition.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments