Sunday, October 31, 2010

APEnglish Literature 12: November 1-5

Greetings Students!

I trust you all had an exciting weekend. But remember, Monday is back to work time, so don't overindulge on the goodies. I have several things planned for you all this coming week.
  • We will continue reading from our Hamlet books, so be sure to bring them. We will also go over the first two passages for the Hamlet multiple choice selections.
  • We will have our first in-class timed writing on a Shakespeare passage. I will take those essays with me on my training this weekend to be scored.
  • In grammar we will review those errors from your most recent essays. Granted there are few, which is good, but review never hurts. 
  • We'll also need to discuss how to better embed quotations for fluid writing and how to properly cite sources.
  • Unfortunately, I won't be here on Friday, Nov. 5, since I have another training session to attended. On that day, I will give you either more multiple choice questions or an in-class essay. Writing under time constraints is a skill you will need to master if you plan to take the AP exam in the future.

So much to do...so little time.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments