Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome to APEnglish 12

 Welcome to Mrs. SO's APEnglish Literature and Composition Class!

I will be adding a blog entry each week to keep you updated on class events. Be sure to check here each weekend.

For the first week, we will be concentrating on active reading and reading like professors. I will also explain your summer reading assignment.

Below is a list of links to assignments and other handouts that you might need in my class. Later I will be adding links to a Moodle page as well.

Happy first week of school! I am really looking forward to our learning together this year!

Mrs. SO





Syllabus 
Personal Essay Guidelines and Examples
Open-ended Questions from previous APE Literature tests
Major Works Data Sheet (Blank)
Glossary of Literary Terms
How to Read Literature Like a Professor Assignment

250 Toughest SAT Words (Vocabulary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments