Friday, August 12, 2011

Week TWO! English 10: Aug. 15-19

Hello Sophomores!

We are now getting into the swing of things, and I expect that this week you will come prepared and ready to participate. I will be giving you several diagnostic tests to determine your current level of knowledge. Expect these in the coming few days. I also have posted your summer reading assignment (and will repost the link here). I expect these to be completed by Friday, Aug 19. If you have not yet read your summer reading or have been unable to obtain a copy of the book, please use THIS LINK to an eText of the book and be sure to read it so that you can participate fully in class discussions and will be prepared to do any related assignments.

I also expect each of you to enroll in my Moodle course, where you will upload your finished take-home assignments. Please use the links on the left-hand side of my blog to guide you to the correct Moodle class and for instructions for registration.  My enrollment key is ncths223.

In addition to the diagnostic checks, we will have a class discussion of your summer reading and  vocabulary quizzes on lessons 1&2. Be sure to bring your vocabulary workbooks. I will tell you when you need to bring your literature books to class.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments