Monday, August 15, 2011

Week TWO APEnglish 12: Aug. 15-19

Greetings APEs!
Welcome to week TWO! I trust you had a restful weekend and are ready to really work. This week we will continue reading/discussing HtRLLaP, so come to class prepared for sharing your insights. I'd really like more than a summary of what you read. I'd like to hear you apply the concepts discussed in the text to your own reading/viewing experiences. This will be a great time to pull in some summer reading discussions.

Here is a link to the HtRLLaP discussion guide. Be sure to consider the questions and activities when preparing for class discussion.

In addition to preparing for this discussion, you will also need to review the A words on the SAT list of 250 most difficult words. These will be your vocabulary. Expect a quiz on the A words this Friday.

You should also, if you have not already done so, register for my Moodle class. I have already made upload links for your summer reading MWDSs. These sheets are important not only as reading checks for me and learning tools for you, but as study guides when you are preparing for the AP exam.

We will likely have a senior meeting on Thursday of this week. I will keep you apprized of the exact date and time.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments