Monday, March 5, 2012

APENGLISH 12: March 5-9, 2012

Greetings APEs!

This will be a busy week. First, we must read as much of Hamlet as possible, and we must understand it. It is imperative that you understand the nuances of this play if you are to effectively write about it or understand the next play we are to read: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

Also, you will have a peer review of your Langston Hughes essay, so I suggest you have a working draft by Tuesday so you can participate. I will give you as much feedback as I can, but I also want you to work with your peers. The paper is due on Friday and must be uploaded to moodle. If for some reason you cannot upload your paper, contact me BEFORE it is late.

And don't forget your prep session for the exam is MARCH 17.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments