Monday, February 7, 2011

English 12: February 7-11

Good morning Seniors!

Hope you had a restful weekend. You should still be working on your research papers. Remember, note cards are due next week Thursday for, and outlines must be uploaded to my Moodle class shortly thereafter.

Remember that in addition to checking my blog, you should also check my Moodle class each week. If you cannot access Moodle, please inform me. You must still do all assignments that are posted there. I will post them redundantly here. You may turn in hard copies or email them to ringram@hsv.k12.al.us.

This week, in addition to your research projects, we will complete Dr. Faustus and continue with our study of Renaissance literature. Be sure to bring books when I tell you.

Don't forget the vocabulary quiz on Thursday.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments