Tuesday, February 22, 2011

English 12: February 21-21, 2011

Welcome back from the weekend, Seniors!

I am sorry I have missed so much class with you. I am feeling considerably better and hope to miss no more. While I was gone, you began viewing Hamlet, and I have been told by some that the language is confusing, so we will review that play before finishing the film. I also left you several reading assignments with test questions to accompany them. I hope you enjoyed these pieces from the Renaissance period. We will read a couple more poems from John Donne that I thought might be too difficult for you to tackle on your own.  Then we will read and discuss the exerpts from Milton's Paradise Lost, so bring your books to class.

I only have two submitted essays on Dr. Faustus. Please do not forget this assignment. Upload your essays to Moodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments