Friday, September 10, 2010

My Apologies...

Hey everyone,
I'm very sorry I missed my weekly post. If you weren't in class this week, remember my grade-level seniors had a test on The Lord of the Flies yesterday, so you need to make that up. Also, your weekly vocabulary quiz has been bumped to Monday, so you'll have two next week.

In AP we read and discussed "Clothes" and will be presenting on that story. We turned in our "Garden Party" essays, too. We are on schedule with our vocabulary quizzes.

As for 10th grade, the Pre-APE class is still reading and discussing Julius Caesar, and the grade level classes will be finishing up Frederick Douglass soon. We had several grammar quizzes, and a vocabulary quiz, so if you missed class, check STI to see if you need to make one of these up.

More about next week later,

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments