Sunday, September 19, 2010

APEnglish 12: September 20-24

Greetings APEs,

Wow! The weeks are flying by. We have SO much to do and SO little time.
This week we will be continuing our Short Story Boot camp.
  • On Tuesday, be prepared to discuss "Miss Brill," "Hills Like White Elephants," and "The Japanese Quince."
  • Thursday we will discuss "Fifteen Minutes in the Life of Larry Weller," "The Yellow Wallpaper," "Once Upon a Time" and "I Stand Here Ironing." Yes, I know that's a huge amount of reading, but I prefer to think of it as a veritable cornucopia of knowledge and insight.
  • All this reading is not for naught. You will be writing an analysis of one of or a combination of these stories. I will post the topics soon and link them to my blog, so check regularly.
  • As usual, vocabulary is on Friday. Study the "I" words.
See you Tuesday!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments