Monday, March 7, 2011

English 12: March 7-11. 2011

Greetings Seniors!

I hope you had a restful and refreshing weekend, since this will be a busy week for you.
This is big week in writing. Those of you entering the Huntsville Writers' Association Competition need to upload your projects ASAP. And EVERYONE should complete his or her research paper rough drafts this week. You will need to bring FOUR (yes FOUR) hard copies on Thursday, March 10 for peer evaluation and for me to check for formatting.  Final drafts must be uploaded to Moodle by Tuesday, March 15.

To help you meet all these deadlines, I have scheduled some lab time for everyone.

In literature, we will continue our study of Renaissance Literature with our reading of Hamlet. This is a difficult play, so don't be shy about asking for explanations. It's also a worthwhile play, and one, I am sure, you will remember and allude to for the rest of your live if you put in the effort to understand it.
To help you with your understanding, I will leave a link to a side-by-side translation with modern English. See my links column.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments