Tuesday, November 1, 2011

APENGLISH 12: October 30-November 4

Welcome to another week, APEs!

This is an A week, so we meet only twice. On Tuesday you will participate in peer evaluations of your college entrance essays. Be sure to upload the final essay by Monday to Moodle. We will continue with our reading of Othello after peer evaluations. I will give you the novel Atonement to read outside of class. This novel, like all we read, will require a major works data sheet, and we will also write an open ended essay on it, so do actually read it.

I will not be here Friday, since I have an AP workshop. I will be leaving an in class essay on a segment of Othello for you. Alternately, I may give you the opportunity to work on your Othello MWDS in class.

See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments