Saturday, May 5, 2012

APENGLISH 12: May 7-11, 2012

Greetings APE's,

The time has come. My final advice to you is to look over your MWDS (and turn them in if you have not....my Moodle is still there), practice some MC questions, write a few thesis statements, and go into the exam with a good attitude. Do your best, and know that you are giving it your all. I wish you all the best of luck!

On Tuesday, we will review The Glass Menagerie in brief. I know several will be testing. On Wednesday evening, try to go to sleep early and get up and eat something rich in protein. Drink some water to hydrate your brain. Take a granola bar or some trail mix for an energy boost between sessions. Grab your pen and pencil and a watch. Make sure you watch the time and allot yourself approximately 40 minutes per essay. Don't spend more than 20 minutes on a MC passage if there are four of them or 15 minutes if there are five.
YOU CAN DO THIS!

I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you!

Good luck!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments