Monday, April 30, 2012

English 12: April 30-May 5 2012

Greetings Seniors!

Only two weeks remain until finals! I hope you are using your time wisely.

As you know, you have a research paper due NEXT WEEK. Some of you are working towards that goal, and I am very proud of your progress. Some are falling behind. This is not a project to ignore! Note cards are due Thursday of this week at the latest to earn any credit. They count as a 40 pt. ESSAY grade, so do not neglect to do them. I have guidelines for creating note cards on the sidebar of my blog. I also have demonstrated proper use of note cards in class. Your ROUGH DRAFT is also due Thursday. Be CERTAIN to bring a hard copy for peer review. Your FINAL COPY is due MONDAY MAY 7, 2012

Monday you will have your test on the Restoration period. I hope you all studied! After your test, you will read the background information for Samuel Taylor Coleridge, one of the poets from the British Romantic Period. We will begin reading Rime of the Ancient Mariner in class on Thursday and complete it and have a short test on that work and possibly a few other poems from the period next Thursday. If we have time for more poems, I will post the appropriate information on next week's blog.


See you in class!

Mrs. SO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments